Develop strategy and implement marketing programs to help achieve business goals. This role will conduct research to segment target populations and identify their needs, manage marketing efforts, including brand positioning, content creation, and external communications. Maintains relationships with vendors and agency partners. Leads projects independently as needed, and partners across Cayaba Care.
- Conduct primary research using various techniques to segment populations and identify patient needs
- Ability to design tests and generate insights for brand positioning and product development
- Develop marketing strategy that aligns with business objectives
- Manages the development and updating of B2C marketing and communication assets, such as advertising, collateral, website content, direct marketing, e-mails, presentation decks, newsletters, required patient materials, and letters. This includes writing marketing briefs (as appropriate), developing copy, reviewing with key stakeholders and legal, and measuring and analyzing results, where applicable.
- Oversees production of advertising, content and collateral for assigned areas, including the management of timelines and budgets.
- Manages day-to-day relationships with external marketing vendors, including printers, promotional suppliers, freelancers, creative and media agencies.
- Prepares and disseminates regular competitive reports, including intel on competitor advertising, website, social media, collateral
- Maintains up-to-date understanding of the healthcare industry including key customers and competitor organizations. Keeps informed about significant regulatory changes impacting Cayaba business.
- Participates in special projects and performs other job duties as required.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field. Masters degree a plus
Experience: Minimum of five years experience in market research, brand marketing, advertising, communications or other relevant experience required. Healthcare experience is a must. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and strong project management skills required. Knowledge of brand marketing, advertising, social media, web content or other channels. Intermediate to advanced capabilities using Google Workplace, Excel, Powerpoint, and Adobe Acrobat.