The US is one of the most dangerous developed countries to give birth and these poor maternal-fetal outcomes disproportionately impact minority women and underserved populations across major US cities.
Cayaba Care mission is to improve outcomes in communities by reimagining how maternity care is delivered. Our team is focused on building technology-enabled solutions to deliver clinical and non-clinical services in-home or in-office. The Cayaba Care care model focuses on integration not replacement of patients’ primary Obstetric provider and reducing any barriers to the patient receiving the recommended care.
What You’ll Do
- Talent Acquisition: sourcing candidate pools, implementing interview structure, and overseeing the candidate experience processes.
- Development: Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions, organization charts, and career ladders to meet the overall organizational strategy.
- Onboarding and Training: Design employee onboarding and standardized company training materials. Coordinate with managers and SMEs to design training programs for specific roles.
- HR Administration
- Performance Review: Implement and maintain performance review processes.
- Policies and Processes: Administer and revise HR policies, as needed.
- Culture: Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Internal: Plan and Organize internal events.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Cayaba Care is an opportunity to work towards addressing our country’s maternal and fetal health crisis. Our team of clinicians is working together to help improve health outcomes in underserved populations. Opportunities for advancement with increasing administrative or management opportunities. At Cayaba Care, we are focused on building a company where individuals from all backgrounds have the opportunity to succeed and contribute to our mission. Competitive compensation and benefits.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, or related area required
- 5 to 7 years related profession experience; demonstrated knowledge of all HR functions
- Healthcare experience a must
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies and best practices.
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced capabilities using Google Workplace and Microsoft Office