Cayaba Care is building support services to reimagine how we manage acute illness and improve outcomes in complex populations. The US is one of the most dangerous developed countries to give birth and these poor maternal-fetal outcomes disproportionately impact minority women and underserved populations across major US cities. Our team is focused on closing this gap through a combination of clinical and non-clinical services delivered in-home or in-office. Cayaba's care model focuses on integration not replacement of patients’ primary Obstetric provider and reducing any barriers to the patient receiving the recommended care.
We are seeking a Nurse Manager to cover the Philadelphia area (based at our clinic and office in West Philadelphia). This individual is responsible for overseeing Medical Assistants (Maternity Navigators) that are providing prenatal and postnatal care in the home, who are supported by a multidisciplinary team via telemedicine. The Nurse Manager is responsible for assessment, planning, and coordination of Maternity Navigators.
- Supervises, monitors, and ensures competencies and performance of assigned Maternity Navigators
- Shadow Maternity Navigators in the field
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure appropriate onboarding, adherence to daily tasks, and reporting for your assigned team.
- Develop and implement care plans, which are goal oriented and patient centered and consistent with available resources.
- Develop a plan for discharge of patients.
- Delivery of quality interdisciplinary home health care services.
- Will ensure compliance to federal/state standards and clinical best practices.
- In addition to managing, this role will perform RN duties in the clinical model (reviewing labs, triaging phone calls, education, and prescription refills).
- Qualified applicants must possess a current PA RN license, or compact state license. Previous Home Healthcare and Med-Surgical experience preferred.
- BSN required;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Women’s Health and Outpatient OB Clinica required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
- Current/Active Registered Nurse (RN) License within practice state required